Learn to Skate USA
The Beaver County Figure Skating Club invites you to join the Learn to Skate USA Program at the Beaver County Ice Arena and learn the fundamentals of ice skating.
To provide a fun and positive experience that will instill a lifelong love of skating.
- Teach the fundamentals of ice skating while building confidence and skills through each lesson.
- Provide a progressive curriculum that ensures success from the first steps on the ice to the mastery of advanced skills.
- Promote the health and fitness benefits of ice skating.
- Equip each participant with the foundation necessary to reach their goal, be it recreational or competitive in nature.
Group Lessons We Offer
LEARN TO SKATE USA is the best beginning ice skating program that serves the needs of both the recreational and the competitive skater. It is built on the premise of offering positive, rewarding and safe skating experiences to participants of all ages and ability levels.
Classes are taught by qualified instructors and volunteers from the Beaver County Figure Skating Club.
* We do not offer an adult learn to skate class at this time. If you are interested please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have enough interest we may be able to offer classes starting in March 2018.
Snowplow Sam (3 to 5 years old)
Preschool-age skaters develop preliminary coordination and strength to move around on the ice. The introductory classes are divided into four progressive levels for kids with no prior skating experience to build confidence in skating and themselves. Fun and games make this positive experience for your kids enjoyable and memorable.
Basic Skills (5 years old and up)
The first stage of skills forms a strong foundation for your skaters to explore the world of skating. All will progress at their own pace working toward mastering each skill. Active Start encourages skaters to trade in hesitation for excitement as they grow a love for skating. FUNdamentals harness those skills as agility, balance, coordination and speed become the main focus of this curriculum.
Bridge Program - Passed Basic Skills Level 6
The Bridge Program is designed to teach skating skills at a faster pace in a group lesson environment and to introduce the benefits of club membership.The program uses the Learn to Skate USA Free Skate curriculum to give skaters a strong foundation in figure skating.
Contact Information for Group Lessons
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or 724-601-4015 (text message is preferred)